Farmville 2 will soon be releasing a new feature where we will be having Prized Trees (or Heirloom) in our farm. This feature will make a regular trees into a Heirloom Trees on which can bear Heirloom Fruits. Upon the activation of this new feature in Farmville 2 the trees will have 3 transitional stages from Regular, Heirloom and Elder. There’s also a mini game that might come out along with this feature where players could win an Exclusive Long Grove.
Update: As of Oct 15, 2013 Zynga has announced that this feature is slowly rolling out the Farmville 2 Heirloom Trees feature and some players will be this and some may not. You may ask why, they said that due to the complexity of this feature players may have a hard time to cope up with it. But they said that they are planning to release slowly for this coming days and months. We only hope that they don’t release a quest that requires Heirloom items until they fully released this feature.
Long Grove Tool Shed
From what we gathered here are some information so far about the Heirloom Trees (Prized):
- You will need a Tool Shed in order to start pruning trees.
- Prune Trees to make them Heirloom – use Pruning Spears to prune your trees. Pruned trees uses less water. <– Pruning Spears can be obtained by asking friends.
- Use your Garden Shed to prune Apple and Orange Trees!
- Harvest heirloom trees for heirloom fruit!
- Harvest the Heirloom Fruit to craft Cupcakes and other recipes!
- Craft heirloom recipes for TWICE the coins & XP!
- There will be a mini game where players will be making Heirloom Orange Apple Cupcakes to win Heirloom Trees. Collect all four to Win an Exclusive Long Grove!
- Upon the release of this feature the trees will now have three transitional period. Regular, Heirloom and Elder.
- Once the Trees turned into Elder, players will have the option to sell it in exchange for coins and Pruning Spears.
On a side note: this feature is currently unrelease from the day that this post was published and there’s still a chance that the feature will change.