Let’s work together with Walter in getting ready for the turtle races in Farmville 2 Slow and Steady Quests. We will be training our turtles in preparation for the races but first we need them to get fit. Walter has some cool idea on how to train them in this Farmville 2 Quests. So get ready and start saving baby bottles because we will need atleast 5 adult turtles to start a race. Quests will be rolling out on Tuesday (June 2nd).
We may need our partner or family member in some part of this quest so remember to save them before the start of this mission.
Slow and Steady Quests 1: Farmville 2 Out of Space, Out of Time
- Buy 1 Turtle.
- Fertilize 10 Flowering Rush. (WATER CROP must be planted at the RIVER)
- Make 2 Wool Bolt.
30 xp 300 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 2: Farmville 2 Off Your Backs
- Get 5 Turtle Leash.
- Use 3 Farm Hand.
- Perform 10 helpful actions on Neighbor’s farms.
40 xp 400 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 3: Farmville 2 Obesity is a Big Issue
- Feed 4 Adult Turtle.
- Harvest 4 Apple Tree.
- Have your sweetie or kid do 1 Cave Exploring job.
50 xp 500 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 4: Farmville 2 Too Slow, Too Steady
- Get 5 Stopwatch.
- Feed 4 Adult Rabbit.
- Make 3 Strawberry Lemonade.
60 xp 600 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 5: Farmville 2 A Break to Repair
- Feed 2 Adult Ostrich.
- Make 2 Cornbread.
- Make 3 Spackling Paste.
70 xp 700 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 6: Farmville 2 Highway to Health
- Harvest 2 Heirloom Wood Tree.
- Make 2 Pointy Garden Fence.
- Make 3 Shale Brick.
80 xp 800 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 7: Farmville 2 Turtle Recall
- Collect 5 Liniment for me, please.
- Make 2 Down Pillow, so the turtles can rest easy.
- Go Fishing 5 times.
90 xp 900 coins
Slow and Steady Quests 8: Farmville 2 All Rise
- Tend your Goat Shed 2 times.
- Make 4 Heirloom Orange Cupcake.
- Make 3 Mango Angel Fruit Cake.
110 xp 1100 coins
In case you will need a list of Kitchen Recipes we have it HERE.
and for the Workshop Recipes, you can find it HERE.