Marie is indeed planning to run for a Mayor in Farmville 2 To Run or Not To Run Quests. And for this edition of Farmville 2 Quests, Marie is helping the family of Juan whose house has just been ruined by a burst of it’s kitchen pipe. We will volunteer to help Marie through out this quests.
Beside this main quest we will also be building the Mayoral Election Button Crates. It will be a major part of this quest as we will be collecting Election Buttons. The To Run of Not to Run Quests will be released July 1 and will be available until July 15.
To Run or Not To Run Quests 1: Farmville 2 A Constituency of Juan
- Place 1 Mayoral Election Button Crates
- Water 10 Moon and Stars Watermelons
- Feed 2 Adult Donkeys for rope
30 xp, 300 coins, 1 Election Button
To Run or Not To Run Quests 2: Farmville 2 A Sense of Community
- Get 5 Heavy Sandbags
- Feed 3 Adult Goats
- Make 2 Apple Scones
35 xp, 350 coins, 1 Election Button
To Run or Not To Run Quests 3: Farmville 2 A Time to Reflect
- Use 3 Farm Hands.
- Perform 10 helpful actions on Neighbor farms
- Make 2 Rooster Weather Vanes
40 xp, 400 coins, 1 Election Button
To Run or Not To Run Quests 4: Farmville 2 A Moment of Clarity
- Get 5 Light Bulbs
- Harvest 15 Strawberries
- Make 2 Strawberry Scented Bags
45 xp, 450 coins, 1 Election Buttons
To Run or Not To Run Quests 5: Farmville 2 A Bond between Neighbors
- Tend Your Horse Stable 2 times
- Harvest 30 Moon and Stars Watermelons
- Make 2 Pickled Watermelons
50 xp, 550 coins, 1 Election Buttons
To Run or Not To Run Quests 6: Farmville 2 A Seed to Water
- Feed 4 Adult Cows
- Harvest 20 Pumpkins
- Make 2 Pumpkin Pies.
70 xp, 650 coins, 1 Election Button
To Run or Not To Run Quests 7: Farmville 2 A Serving of Thanks
- Get 5 Serving Trays
- Harvest 6 Heirloom Wood Trees
- Make 4 Feather Dusters.
90 xp, 900 coins. 1 Election Buttons
To Run or Not To Run Quests 8: Farmville 2 A Reason to Serve
- Tend your Prized Chicken Coop 2 times (or Rabbit Warren)
- Feed 6 Adult Cows
- Make 2 Brown Drapes.
120 xp, 1100 coins, 1 Election Button
– Harvest time of Moon and Stars Watermelons is 4 hours.
– Wood Trees or Heirloom Wood Trees are as follows Pine Tree, California Incense Cedar Tree, Red Pine Tree.
– If you are having trouble locating the Pickled Watermelons recipe, just simply sort the recipe by “name” and start browsing to the left. It will be “unlocked”. Once unlocked it will now be in your regular recipe list.
– You’ll need “Empty Spool” which is needed to make Brown Spindle for the Brown Cloth that will be used for the Brown Drapes.
– You will also need “Melon Baller” for the Pickled Watermelon. Ask them ahead.
– In Quest 8, the word says Chicken Coop but the image is Rabbit Warren. This maybe an encoding error but if the Chicken Coop doesn’t count try Rabbit Warren.
Lists of materials that will be used in To Run or Not to Run Quests:
Apple Scone = Apples x6 and Batter x1 (make 2)
Strawberry Scented Bag = Wool Bolt x3 and Strawberry x16
Pickled Watermelon = Moon and Watermelons x10 and Melon Baller x4 (ask friends)
Pumpkin Pie = Pumpkin Filling x1 and Pie Crust x1 (make 2)
Rooster Weather Vane = Copper Sheet x4 (ask friends) and Piece of Wood x1 (make 2)
Feather Duster = Brown Feather x4 and Lumber x1 (make 4)
Brown Drapes = Wool Thread x1 and Brown Cloth x1 (make 2)
Problems with the quest? visit Zynga Support Page.