As we reported earlier, next week we will have the Farmville 2 Turtle Hatchery in the game and along with is the TURTLEY EGGCITING QUESTS. It will have a set of tasks and challenges that will be available for 4 weeks. Each week, players will try to complete a series of tasks and every week a new set of these missions will be unlocked. This guide covers the first week of the Turtley Eggciting Quests. This may help you in preparing the things you will need for this Farmville 2 Quests.
Turtley Eggciting! Quests 1: Farmville 2 Berried in the Mud
- Gather 30 Water.
- Water 20 Blueberry.
- Craft 4 Duck Brush. The eggs need to be cleaned.
Turtley Eggciting! Quests 2: Farmville 2 Moss Def
- Collect 5 Sphagnum Moss.
- Harvest 5 Fig Tree.
- Craft 5 Fig Filling. Maybe I’ll have some too!
Turtley Eggciting! Quests 3: Farmville 2 Muddy Waters
- Make 4 Floral Trivet.
- Get or Raise 1 adult Pig.
- Make 2 Slow Drip Irrigator to keep the soil moist.
Turtley Eggciting! Quests 4: Farmville 2 Dirt-y Deeds
- Make 5 Apple Filling.
- Make 4 Cornbread.
- Make 2 Soil Thermometer to keep track of the soil.
BONUS TASKS: (Optional Quests)
Pier Pressure Bonus Quest for Week 1: Farmville 2 Take a Quack at It
- Collect 18 Sphagnum Moss to replace what the ducks took.
- Get or Raise 2 adult Duck.
- Perform 100 neighbor actions. Study their ducks too.