It seems that Zynga will release a new Farmville 2 Chicken Nursery in our farm. It will be the latest addition for our nursery collection such as the sheep nursery, goat nursery, rabbit nursery and this time it will be for the farm chickens. There will be 3 type of bonus training that you can choose. You can either pick Fertilizer Bonus, Egg Bonus or Appetite Bonus. There is a reward of Pink Frills Hens & Chicks crop packets if you completed this feature.
Build the Chicken Nursery:
- Place the Chicken Nursery in your farm.
- Once you placed the Chicken Nursery, Walter will arrived in your farm to introduced this new feature and show you 3 trained chickens.
- After the cutscene, you will then see the necessary items to be collected in order to build the Chicken Nursery. It will need Bags of Chicken Nesting x10, Bottles of Wood Glue x10 and Fine Wood Dowels x10.
- After collecting enough materials you can now then click the “Start Building” button. Once you clicked the “Start Building” button you will then need helpers in order to complete it. You will need to hire your friends to build it.
- Once you have enough help you can finally finished the Chicken Nursery.
Start Training Chickens:
- Click the Chicken Nursery and you will have the following options on which baby chicken you prefer to raise and train.
- Once you decide on which option you will then placed the baby chicken in the Chicken Nursery. And then you will choose which “Bonus” do you prefer for your baby chicken to learn.
- Once you choose which “bonus”to be learned you will now then have the set of training that you will have to do in order your baby chicken to learn.
Reward for completing the training will be a Pink Frills Hens & Chicks
That’s all we have for now on the Chicken Nursery. Don’t forget to like our page or share this post with your friends.