Finally you will have a partner in your farm. Farmville 2 is introducing the My Family Farm and we have some early image of what could be the forth coming feature. You can teach your sweetheart how to perform different jobs around your farm! There will be a job notebook and you can clicked it to get started! For weeks now Farmville 2 has been giving us a teaser of this new feature. As you can see on one of their official page. Here a sneak peek of the Farmville 2 #MyFamilyFarm.
As you ay notice now at the left part of your farm is the Family Farmhouse. This will be enabled soon on an early access stage.
About this feature:
- Rekindle your relationship with your sweetie!
- Teach your sweetie about farmlife!
- Get help with your crops, trees, animals, and more!
- You can choose the name of your soon to be sweetheart!
- You can also add another family member (possibly kids)
– The following jobs can be taught or trained to your partner/sweetheart.
Job 1: Crop Care
- Crop Care allows your family to water, fertilize, speedgrow or unwither your crops!
Job 2: Animal Care
- Animal Care allows your family to feed or superfeed your animals!
Job 3: Tree Care
- Tree Care allows your family to water, fertilize, or speedgrow your trees and groves!
Job 4: Baby Animal Care
- Baby Animal Care allows your family to feed Baby Bottles to baby animals!
Job 5: Tree Pruning
- Tree Pruning allows your family to prune your trees into Heirloom trees! Click Do Job to get started!
Job 6: Cave Exploring
- Cave Exploring allows your family to explore for rare minerals and artifacts in the cave!
- Explore the Cave to Find Treasures!
- Unlock the Cave to start teaching your sweetie cave exploration!
- Teach your sweetie to find precious metals!
- Craft metal goods worth up to 40,000 coins!
Job 7: Pearl Diving
- Pearl Diving allows your family to dive for freshwater pearls and craft jewelry!
- Unlock the Pearl Diving Area to start teaching your sweetie to dive!
- Teach your sweetie to find mussels and beautiful pearls!
- Craft beautiful jewelry worth up to 28,000 coins!
Job 8: Foraging (Forage for Rare Mushrooms)
- Foraging allows your family to forage for rare mushrooms on the farm and craft rare recipes!
- Unlock the Foraging Area to start teaching your sweetie to forage!
- Teach your sweetie to find rare mushrooms!
- Craft mushroom dishes worth up to 20,000 coins!
How do you find the different jobs?what would you think the best job to teach your sweetheart? funniest name you can give to your sweetheart? feel free to comment it below.
More Farmville 2 News HERE.