Help Walter in preparing for a Halloween surprise for Percy in Farmville 2 Halloween Horrors Quests. He is excited and also caring about Percy’s very first Halloween with them so he lined up some few surprises for him. But in order to do it, he will need additional help and we are going to help Walter in this Farmville 2 Quests. The quest will start on Tuesday (October 6, 2015).
Just a reminder that you will need YEAST in making the Buffalo Currant Vinegar. You can ask it ahead by searching for Pickled American Lotus or Vinegar, these two recipes uses Yeasts. You will also need FLASKS for the Goat Cheese and Truffle Crostini.
Halloween Horrors Quests 1: Farmville 2 Subtle Scares
- Place Halloween Wheelbarrow.
- Water 15 Buffalo Currant.
- Feed 3 Adult Chicken, so they don’t squawk!
30 xp 300 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 2: Farmville 2 Candy Clause
- Collect 5 Bowl of Candy.
- Feed 4 Adult Cow.
- Make 4 Apple Scone.
40 xp 400 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 3: Farmville 2 Farm Alone
- Use 3 Farm Hand.
- Perform 10 helpful actions on Neighbor farms.
- Have your sweetie or kid do 1 Cave Exploring job.
50 xp 500 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 4: Farmville 2 Mask-erade
- Collect 5 Halloween Mask.
- Fertilize 20 Cranberry.
- Make 5 Plain Horse Blanket.
60 xp 600 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 5: Farmville 2 The Farm Life
- Tend your Goat Shelter 2 times.
- Harvest 20 Buffalo Currant.
- Make 2 Buffalo Currant Vinegar.
70 xp 700 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 6: Farmville 2 Hopin’ for Ropin’
- Feed 5 Adult Horse.
- Harvest 20 Blackberry.
- Make 2 Lasso.
80 xp 800 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 7: Farmville 2 Sheepish Sleuth
- Collect 5 copy of Sleuthing for Dummies.
- Harvest 3 Lemon Tree.
- Go Fishing 5 times.
90 xp 900 coins
Halloween Horrors Quests 8: Farmville 2 Appetite for Marination
- Tend your Pig Pen 2 times.
- Feed 4 Adult Sheep.
- Make 3 Goat Cheese and Truffle Crostini.
110 xp 1100 coins
In case you will need a guide for the Kitchen Recipes, we have on HERE.
And for the Workshop Recipes, you can find one HERE.