Farmville 2 Rooster Coop will be added soon in the game. This feature will allow players to raise roosters in their farm. They will be asked to raised five different type of rooster. To have a rooster, you will need to hatch eggs in the Rooster Coop. Cornelius will help you identify which eggs will hatch into a rooster. There will be a special rooster and if you successfully raised one, you will receive up to 1000 free waters over 28 days.
How the Rooster Coop works:
- Raise five baby chickens to collect a special egg for Cornelius.
- Collect 9 special eggs and get a Rooster egg to hatch.
- Harvest crops, and raise and feed animals to fill the tuning fork.
- Use the tuning fork to charm worms.
- Charmed worms guide the hen to the egg which hatches into a baby Rooster.
Here’s a look at the initial ROOSTERS that will be made available:
Here are some of the images that are associated with ROOSTER COOP: