Finished building a Luggage Cart for the Winter Carriage Ride with Marie in this new Farmville 2 feature. The Winter Carriage Ride will have a total of 5 trips and will be along Farmville. In order to prepare for the trip you will need a Luggage Cart and this guide will show what are the items and requirements we will be needing to build it.
Build the Luggage Cart:
– We will first need to collect the following materials in order to build the Winter Carriage Ride.
- Hand Bags – Get a Hand a Handbag from friends to build a Luggage Cart for your Winter Carriage Ride around Farmville 2.
- Cart Wheels – Get Cart Wheels from friends to build a Luggage Cart for your Winter Carriage Ride around Farmville 2!
- Metal Sheets – Get Metal Sheets from friends to build a Luggage Cart for your Winter Carriage Ride around Farmville 2!
– Once we collected all the parts we can now click the “Start Building” button:
– Once the “Start Building” button is clicked you’ll be prompted that you will need helpers in order to complete it. You can now hire friends to finish building your Luggage Cart.
Once all the helper are met you will now have a completed luggage cart. Click on it to prepare for a Winter Carriage Ride.
Note: There will be 5 Winter Carriage Ride trips with your friends. Everytime you complete all the 3 task, you will invite your friends for a Winter Carriage Ride around Farmville.
Ask you can see in the picture it is just like the Air Balloon Trip and or the Camera feature you will need friends to make the ride. The friends who help you the most will be the one who’ll be sitting beside you in the comfortable carriage. The one who help you the least will be the one walking in the cold snowy road……. (just kidding)
Each time you complete a trip, you will receive rewards. The final reward for the 5 trips made will be a Thawing Fountain that yields 75 free Water.